The word “Farzi” can have many connotations, but at Farzi Café, it has just one, “creating an illusion” with its cuisine. Focusing on the gourmet diner as well as the youth of India, Farzi Café aims to bring Indian cuisine back “in-Vogue”. “Farzi” can have many connotations, but at Farzi Café, it has just one, “creating an illusion” with its cuisine. Best described as a gourmet experience, it amalgamates traditional global and Indian classics, with Indian influences, contemporary presentations, culinary styles and ambiance. It is a quirky, chic, modern Indian café, where guests enjoy a sensory experience through the finest modern Indian cuisine, with a high energy ambiance. Infusing a generous dose of Indian flavours, Farzi Café presents Indian cuisine where culinary art meets the alchemy of modern presentations and cooking techniques like molecular gastronomy to absorb the guest into the ultimate gastronomic illusion.
We recently had a lovely bloggers meet conducted by FBAI at Farzi Cafe in Kamla Mills, Lower Parel. The meet was all about socialising with the community and trying the New Menu that Farzi Cafe recently launched. What a wide variety of food and lovely innovations. This places surely deserves to be on the top of your list.
NEW MENU AT FARZI CAFE
- STRAWBERRY LEMONADE – Rs. 245
- Besant Nagar Chilli Fritters, Puly Ingi – Rs. 285
- Dalmoth ‘Matka Chaat’, Fresh Pomegranate – Rs. 215
- Mini Raj Kachori, Crisp Okra Salad, Chutney Foam – Rs. 225
- Upma and Curried Mozzarella Bites, Puly Ingi – Rs. 295
- Mushroom khurchan kulcha, pan tossed simeji – Rs. 295
- Charred Artichokes and Cherry Tomato, Bisi Bele Bhaat – Rs. 395
- Ghewarvmalai Tart, Saffron Aire – Rs. 325
Our overall experience at Farzi Cafe for FBAI Soiree was just fantastic and we are looking forward to more such events, Cheers!!